I will assist you with planning your estate by providing legal advice and guidance and drafting the necessary documents. Estate planning generally refers to the process of planning how you want your estate (i.e. all the assets you have at the point of death) to be managed and transferred after your death.
What to expect from the service?
I will be your consultant for the procedure and will offer the following services:
- Help you understanding your needs and desires and how to legally express them;
- Assist you with doing a detailed consolidation of all your assets and potential liabilities;
- Analise your potential estate expenses and your family’s capital needs;
- Recommend an appropriate insurance;
- Consult you on the distribution of your assets to your intended beneficiaries.
How to order?
Just click the “Get in touch” button and I will provide you with a custom offer. I will present the above services in a meeting at my office in Singapore where we can discuss all legal matters regarding the planning of your estates. The consultation usually lasts between 1 and 2 hours but if it takes more this will not affect the price of my service. After the meeting I will summarize our discussion in a written document and send it to you in a follow-up email.
I can also assist you with drafting your will and testify it’s signing. Drafting the will can happen on the same meeting with the consultancy.