Expatriate Employment Law and Legal Services in Singapore
We are proud to have on board one of a very few lawyers in Singapore who have considerable expertise in dealing with Expatriate Employment Law matters – from acting for both companies and individuals- drafting Departure Packages, dealing with cross-border employment contracts, stock vesting mechanisms, redundancy payout negotiations, review and interpretation of restrictive covenants.
Due to the Coronavirus situation, we’ve been extremely busy helping expat individuals, their families and the companies they work for. Areas include:
- Departure packages for employees
- Cross-border employment contracts
- Vesting mechanisms
- Restrictive covenants
- Redundancy payout negotiations
- Legal Opinions on any matters regarding employment in Singapore
- Structuring and restructuring employment agreements
- Assisting on employment pass in Singapore
- Statutory compliance with the regulation governing employment in Singapore
and get a free quote within one business day
we offer flat-fee services only
Ready to get started?
Tell us a bit about your need and we’ll follow up shortly.