International Commercial Arbitration
We are experienced in the whole range of dispute resolution options, including international commercial arbitration. Our client base extends from foreign multi-national companies to local SMEs. The advice we provide is detailed and comprehensive. Our forte is in legal strategy which is formulated from the inception of a dispute to achieve a favourable outcome for our clients.
We are experienced in complex and high-value cases. Our regional presence in the Asia Pacific region includes Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, China, Malaysia and New Zealand. We have represented clients in several dispute resolution forums and are able to provide representation in the following forums:
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC)
- China International Economic and Trade Arbitration (CIETAC)
- Asian International Arbitration Centre (AIAC)
- New Zealand International Arbitration Centre (NZIAC)
- Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (ACICA)
- The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
Carefully Vetted Lawyers and Firms
At Advomi, every lawyer and firm we accept on the platform undergoes a careful and highly selective vetting process. Our thorough process studies the background and performance of every legal provider on Advomi.